Hey, I know it’s fun everywhere else too. Ah, Eastercon. I’m just printing out some directions to the hotel (it’s up in Chester, four hours away by car; and even that might be optimistic given the holiday traffic).
- Don pith helmet and hunt down my agent, John Jarrold, and meet him for the first time
- Do the beginner’s guide to Eastern thing
- Check out ‘The Great Clomping Foot of Nerdism’
- Buy various writers beers
- Reassure girlfriend and help her find the Lego room
- Check out the science fiction-themed pub quiz!
- Make a tit of myself in ohsomany ways
Will report back on Monday. Hocking out.